Coronavirus Update: Orthodontic Care & Emergency Treatment
At this time, our offices are open and back to normal business hours! At Sudbury Orthodontics, we understand the severity of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and we are deeply concerned about the health and wellbeing of our patients and community. Our hearts go out to anyone suffering during this time for one reason or another. As orthodontic healthcare professionals, it is our job and responsibility to protect patients and staff by continuing to work safely and diligently as always.
If you're experiencing an emergency, please call our 24/7 emergency number at 705-698-3893. You can also contact our Sudbury, Espanola, & Parry Sound locationshere.
We are offering in-person as well as virtual appointments to our patients as well. If a virtual appointment is a possibility for you, please fill out the forms as needed, send us your oral photos, and our team will set up your virtual appointment over the phone!
Disease Prevention & Sanitation at Sudbury Orthodontics
Orthodontic healthcare professionals are experts in orthodontia, as well as disease prevention and sanitation. Not only are we passionate about keeping a clean, germ-free environment, we are also legally obligated to do so. At Sudbury Orthodontics, our staff has been trained to provide the highest quality care in an office that is safe and disinfected. To combat any type of infectious disease, including Coronavirus, we take the following precautions every day:
- Surgical Masks, Protective Eyewear, & Gloves: all of our team members wear masks, eyewear, and gloves to protect themselves and our patients from any type of fluid or germ exchange.
- New Masks with Every Patient: we keep our patients safe by changing our masks between every patient, and sometimes even during a patient’s orthodontics appointment if the mask becomes wet.
- Mask for Patients: if necessary, we can also provide masks for our patients while they undergo their orthodontics appointment.
- Staying at Home When lll: our staff members stay at home if they are ever feeling even slightly ill, and we ask the same of our patients.
- Clean Hands: all of our orthodontics team members wash their hands with antimicrobial soap and/or regularly apply an alcohol-based hand gel. We ask all of our patients to do the same while in our offices; soap and/or alcohol gel is provided.
- Routine Cleaning & Disinfecting: at Sudbury Orthodontics, we disinfect everything between patient appointments, including surfaces and orthodontic chairs, and we ensure new orthodontic instruments are used.
Our orthodontics team has always and will continue to practice high-quality infectious disease control in our offices. If you or a family member are experiencing respiratory infection symptoms or any other symptoms of illness, we kindly ask that you stay home and reschedule your appointment for when you are feeling better.
Open for Emergency Orthodontic Care
At Sudbury Orthodontics, we practice strict infectious disease control every day, which means we are already taking the right measures to keep you and your family safe in our orthodontic office. Our practice will remain open for dental emergencies only and we want to be sure you are able to get answers to questions you may have about you or your child treatment. If you have questions or concerns about your ongoing treatment or any upcoming orthodontic appointments, please do not hesitate to ask our team.
Sudbury Orthodontics & Your Orthodontic Care!
As orthodontic healthcare professionals, it is our priority to offer the most secure and clean facilities to our patients at all times. Sudbury Orthodontics will continue to do so through this difficult climate and beyond. Thank you for your patience! Our team is inspired by the sense of community that this unprecedented situation is creating. We will get through this by working together!
Be kind. Be smart. Be safe. Be healthy.
We’re all #InThisTogether
-- Your Friends at Sudbury Orthodontics
250 Notre Dame Avenure
ON P3C 5K5
Parry Sound Location
5 Bowes St.
ON P2A 2K7
91 Tudhope Street
ON P5E 1S6